- Tulsa, OK
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Legal Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Legal Assistant is responsible for assisting in drafting and preparation of various legal documents, such as routine notices, filings, and letter preparation
- Legal Assistant compiles, reviews and organizes documents for meetings, legal work, and filings
- Under direction of counsel, the legal assistant conveys routine info to client management regarding legal or contractual issues
- Legal Assistant performs legal and factual research as assigned by attorneys
- Assists in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations and supports legal and compliance team in their use of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Assists in the processing of contract reviews, working with other departments as needed
- Legal Assistant makes process improvement and implements recommendations
- Legal Assistant maintains inventory of office supplies
- Establishes and maintains litigation and other files, correspondence, records, certificates and other documents
- Legal Assistant provides administrative support such as scheduling meetings, setting up video conference calls, assisting with travel arrangements, and performing other executive administrative functions as needed.
- Legal Assistant must possess ___ or more years of relevant experience
- Legal Assistant experience preferred. Paralegal certification/training or some college is a plus.
- Strong experience and expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Legal Assistant must possess the ability to work independently while managing changing priorities and projects
- Legal Assistant must have experience writing effective and diplomatic correspondence
- Legal Assistant must have excellent attention to detail, organization and planning, confidentiality and problem solving abilities
Why choose Addison HR & Administrative?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries for you using the US Bureau of Labor Statistics and you are eligible for bonuses
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits AND 401K match
- Permanent Employment: The majority of Addison Healthcare job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You are connected directly with hiring managers from hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare consulting companies
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
- Urgency: Your level of urgency to find your next career matches our level of urgency
Back to top