Are you looking for a full-time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous Leasing Administrator.
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location: Oak Brook, IL
- Processing Tenant legal documents (i.e. leases, lease amendments, etc.) via entering and reviewing abstracted lease information
- Interpret and enter complete clear descriptions of key Lease clauses, critical dates, expense related issues, Tenant's/Landlord's rights, Security Deposits & Work Orders
- Calculate and track Rent Commencement Date based on Lease requirements
- Coordinating the execution of various tasks including the processing of tenant billings, miscellaneous rent roll changes, unit square footage changes, lease renewals, OEA agreements, move-outs and terminations
- Facilitate the calculation and billing of overage through the accurate interpretation of percentage rent lease provisions
- Timely data entry into all systems and trackers, including CRM & JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, to maintain Tenant information
- Basic understanding of calculating CPI increases (CAM, Rent, Marketing)
- Assists in special projects (e.g. system maintenance related to the disposition and acquisition of properties) and/or performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial retail real estate lease administration experience
- Able to understand and interpret commercial leases and its terminology
- Associates degree or bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and CRM preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including solid Microsoft Excel skills and ability to maintain spreadsheets
- Paid Training
- Benefits effective at 90 days
- Growth potential within the company
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation