Lease Accountant in Farmers Branch, TX
- Dallas, TX
Looking for a new Lease Accounting job that will challenge you professionally? Look no further!! Our client, located in Farmers Branch, has an immediate opening for an experienced Lead Accountant. Contact us today to discuss in detail.
- Set up and maintain lease records in accordance with lease agreements and subsequent amendments
- Calculates CPI adjustments as required by the lease agreements
- Set up and maintains percentage rent records for properties with leases that require payment based upon sales volume
- Responsible for processing changes in payee or address related to lease contracts
- Process journal entries as necessary to ensure that all real estate G/L lease accounts remain in balance.
- Education: High School/GED
- Experience: 2-3 years of real estate lease accounting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read, interpret, and assess the content of various legal documents such as lease agreements, deeds, receivership appointments, and settlement statements
- Extensive knowledge of various applications: Property Management System, Location Database, Property Tracking System, Imaging, Oracle, and Excel
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
If this job sounds like the right one for you, please submit your resume right away, and an Addison Group recruiter located in our Dallas office will follow-up with you to discuss in detail!
Back to top