Network NOC Admin
Our client is looking for a Network NOC Admin to add to their team. This position is open due to an internal promotion.
This team monitors and repairs networks, SDWAN, circuits, routing, switching, and access points. There may also be some light hands on work but mainly monitoring, troubleshooting, and escalating from the NOC.
- 5+ years of system admin, Telecom, NOC or related experience
- Routing/Switching in a LAN/WAN/SDWAN environment
- CCENT/CCNA/Network+ certifications ideal
- Strong communication skills and dependable
Perks of the position:
- 7am-6pm (hour lunch) Tuesday - Friday schedule
- Great culture, team atmosphere
- competitive pay
- potential for partial remote once this hire is trained
The client would like to conduct interview next week. Apply Now!