INF - Network Engineer Manager
Position: Network Engineer Manager
Location: Yonkers, NY
If you are seeking a new opportunity as a Network Engineer Manager, this could be the job for you!
This is a direct-hire role in Yonkers, NY. If you are interested, have your own vehicle for transportation, and possess the qualifications below, apply today!
- Perform complex technical analysis of network, software, hardware, routers, switches, and various transmission systems using a variety of diagnostic tools in support of efficient network operations
- Resolve network-related issues of a diverse scope and identify / resolve escalated problems
- Analyze complex network-related requirements and develop high-level and complimentary detailed technical design documentation that supports an overall business solution for the bank
- Play a primary role and mentor others in peer technical design reviews by providing skilled technical advice in network planning, design, engineering, and architecture
- Interface with vendors as technical liaisons to identify and coordinate the purchase of appropriate network or communication-related hardware and software
- Provide input into the company's network strategy for the direction and implementation of future network technology and network-related technical standards
- Conduct technical research, perform vendor comparisons, and analyze cost requirements for recommendations
- Document client proposals that require non-routine, or more technically complex solutions
- Network engineering experience in enterprise environments and routing protocols such as BGP and EIGRP
- Experience with Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and Load Balancers
- Ability to understand a complex network with minimum supervision
Why choose Addison Group IT?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's IT job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top