Our client in the is currently seeking a HR Generalist to join their team. The individual in this role will be covering for a maternity leave for 3 months.
Location: Harvard, IL
Compensation: $25-$30.00/Hour (Based on Experience)
- Serves as a primary HR contact for RDC associates for associate relations and communications.
- Handles all personnel change transactions and maintain personnel files.
- Takes the lead role in recruitment including proactive non-exempt sourcing efforts inclusive of AAP outreach efforts. Ensures consistent utilization and management of candidates within People Fluent requisitions to ensure accurate reporting and applicant tracking. Schedules and conducts new hire orientation sessions.
- Responsible to ensure compliance with HR processes and regulatory requirements including I-9 documentation, FMLA/LOA and Worker's Compensation. Maintains the facility's OSHA log. Responsible to maintain master associate attendance records and provide periodic reports as required.
- Cross train to back up other HR related duties (i.e. payroll, processing expenses, etc.)
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
- 1-3 years of HR experience
- Kronos is a plus
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation