Our client is looking for a well-rounded HR Generalist with approximately 2-3 years of experience.
- Assist with recruiting and onboarding tasks such as conducting reference checks, scheduling interviews, sending out assessments, processing new-hire paperwork, and maintaining employee files.
- Field employee questions during open enrollment period and conduct benefits data entry. Update information related to leaves of absence, 401K, and other changes.
- Assist with payroll data entry and reconciliation. Process timesheets and research changes and discrepancies.
- Coordinate details and logistics for internal meetings, and special employee events.
- Draft correspondence, open, screen, and distribute mail, answer and direct phone calls, organize files that are both paper and electronic.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years of relevant HR experience
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Ability to handle confidential information and understanding of protocol and discretion with employee data
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of a team on routine assignments.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and multi-task
Back to top