An Addison Group client is looking for an HR Coordinator to join their Philadelphia office.
This candidate will work directly with the Human Resources team in all areas of recruitment, on-boarding, performance management and HR administration.
- Support he recruitment process across all levels of staff hiring, including resume screening, scheduling and coordinating of interviews, and conducting phone and in-person interviews.
- Collaborate and work with with staffing firms to arrange for temporary employees and to ensure active staff agreements are in place.
- Attend career events and local job fairs.
- Facilitate the on-boarding and off-boarding process, including drafting offer letters, reference checking, launching, monitoring and reviewing background checks.
- Participate and facilitate new hire on-boarding/ orientations and paperwork completion for all new hires.
- Help with the 90-day and annual staff and paralegal performance management processes.
- Support the off-boarding process by reviewing exit interview data, identifying trends and recommending actions to address concerns.
- Provide written correspondence to staff members regarding any changes to their employment status and ensuring the HRIS system is updated accordingly.
- Assist with employment law research and policy implementation.
- Back-up support for maintenance of the applicant tracking system in UltiPro, including posting open positions and working closely with the Human Resources Assistant to maintain active job postings
- Various short-term and long-term projects, as assigned
- Assists with other related administrative duties, as assigned.
Qualifications (Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- Minimum of three years of experience working in a fast paced human resources department with an emphasis on recruiting.
- Knowledge of Affirmative Action Plan administration preferred.
- Knowledge of HRIS and applicant tracking software.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal relations skills; strong internal client focus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.