Our client in the is currently seeking a HR Coordinator to join their team. The individual in this role will be the HR Managers right hand man helping out with recruiting and policy change!
Location: Chicago Loop
Compensation: $24-$27.00/Hour (Based on Experience)
- Provides support to the HR Department and employees in all aspects of human resources functions and answers questions on payroll-related issues, benefits, FMLA, policy and procedures, payroll etc.
- Provides administrative support to Human Resources Dept. with a proven ability to maintain confidential information
- Actively participates in continuous improvement activities (I.e. Fun committee, office celebrations, open enrollment, wellness, anniversary events, leadership events, Employee survey)
- Assists HR Manager with monitoring performance evaluation program
- Creates monthly newsletters and company announcements.
- Supports the onboarding process - coordinates pre-employment process with candidates and recruiting, ensures new hires are acclimated into the company, prepares new hire orientation agendas, , creates new hire packets and files
- Maintains employment records of employees
- Coordinates contractor compliance process
· Performs multiple activities in ADP Totalsource - data entry, HR reporting, etc.
· Supports leave of absence process
- 2 ½-3 years of HR Coordinator experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong attention to detail
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation