Location: Chicago - Loop
Compensation: $45,000 to $50,000
- Support the recruiting process by managing the pre-employment screenings for all candidates, including Fit for Duty process for specific roles within the company.
- Assist in processing paperwork for all HR-related issues.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to human resources.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate employee records and data, and assist in reporting activities.
- Bachelor's Degree (strongly preferred)
- 2-4 years of experience in HR or a business-related field
- Minimum 1 year administrative experience required, HR-specific and/or recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation