Business Development Manager (Mondo)
- Washington, DC
W H A T' S I N I T F O R Y O U?
- Career development opportunities! - YOU are a pioneer. This position is starting on the ground floor. Down the line, you will have the opportunity to grow within the company and expand your horizons.
- Perks! - A La Carte Credit, Gym Discounts, Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401k Plan, Paid Vacation, and more!
- Uncapped Earning Potential! - We offer a competitive compensation plan that caters to the fast-paced nature of sales.
- Team-building! - Enjoy happy hour, team challenges, holiday outings, team swag, bonus incentives, and more... The sky's the limit! You decide!
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED T O JOIN MONDO
- A motivated and tenacious individual with a passion for sales
- A drive to succeed in a performance-driven culture
- Desire to work with some of the world's most innovative companies
- The maturity and confidence to be a brand ambassador and sales driver who reflects positively on the Mondo brand
- Given our fast-paced, dynamic environment, you are flexible, resourceful, and highly organized
- You're a roll-up-your-sleeves, jump-in, and get-it-done type of person
- Valid Driver's License
- Identifying and developing potential clients through cold calling prospects, networking, working with our extensive existing database, and utilizing website tools to generate new opportunities
- Leveraging our resources to foster two-way engagement and communication with a diverse audience of talent professionals and industry influencers
- Developing new clients while maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients and following up with key decision makers
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of the industry: identifying opportunities, issues, and trends to help our business stay on the forefront of innovation
- Working well within a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a sense of urgency
- Attending morning meetings designed to allow collaboration and communication between teams
- We are a metrics heavy environment. You will be responsible for hitting set KPIs daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly
- Your ramp-up period will be heavy business development through cold calling, networking, prospecting, and sourcing to build your book of business
Back to top