Business Development Manager
Are you looking for a full-time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place! Did I also mention unlimited territory & uncapped commissions?
We are expanding our business development team in the Chicago market!
What You'll Do:
- Identify, network, and sell to potential Clients through creative matching strategies, including the use of our internal database, job boards, and social networking
- Maintain and update a prospective Client pipeline by cold calling/prospecting calls
- Develop and maintain candidate relations through relationship driven calls and meetings
- Negotiate pay rates and close deals in accordance with company goals and expectations
- Document all candidate conversations for historical data and productivity reporting
- Represent Addison Group in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours
What We're Looking For:
- Four-year degree or equivalent
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to connect with others
- Competitive spirit
- Ability to create your own Healthcare package; BCBS medical, dental, and vision - it's your choice!
- 401(K) with up to 4% matching
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly pay with uncapped commissions
- Pre-taxed commuter benefits, including Uber Pool
- Addison Group Wellness Program
- Annual Echelon Club trip for our top producers
- Seasonal parties and events
Training & Development:
Our Learning & Development department is integral to the culture of Addison and plays a key role in employee growth at all levels. Addison Group's Onboarding Accelerator/Mentorship program is about supporting new producers in order to strengthen each team, grow Addison, and grow our new employees. This program gives our employees the support they need from day one and gives our Accelerators early leadership experience.