Accounts Receivable Specialist
Our client located in Lake Zurich has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that has 2-5 + years' experience and is looking to grow with the company.
- High Data Entry of Invoices
- Manage and prepare all invoices on a daily basis and route for approvals.
- Assist with AP reporting and analysis on a monthly basis.
- Distribute invoices and gather approvals from managers.
- Maintain and update all account payable data and ensure accuracy in general ledgers.
- Manage and ensure vendor receives 1099 forms and resolve all issues.
- Assist various departments to process purchase orders and subcontracts.
- Monitor all payment submission and ensure processing within month.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Accounts Payable
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
How to Apply:
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2020 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com