Our client who is in the agriculture industry located north of Minneapolis who has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Accounting Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that has 1-3 years' experience and looking to grow with the organization. This is a contract position that pays: $22-$25/hour and has flexibility on which days to work in the office and will be 25-30 hours a week. This client is an essential organization that is growing tremendously.
- Process all AR/AP invoices
- Manage all research and analysis of past due accounts.
- Previously posted batches of invoices, printed checks, and paid bills through Great Plains or other systems
- Process all bank reconciliations, JE, and assist with month end close.
- Post daily bank deposits, perform data input for all payments and adjustments
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 1-3 years' experience working in Billing/Accounts Receivable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Great Plains system is highly preferred
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Working knowledge of accounting software package experience or ERP system.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• 1-3 years' experience in Great Plains
• 1-3 years' experience in general accounting, GL, JE and month end close
• Strong writing and communication skills
Contractor Benefits available for Purchase:
How to Apply:
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2020 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation