- Washington, DC
Our Client, a Higher Education is seeking an immediate Staff/Senior Accountant with Peoplesoft experience (MUST). The role with have a focus on bank and account reconciliation. The opportunity is temporary with potential to go perm.
- Recording and reconciling activity within the general ledger (balance sheet and income statement accounts)
- Assist in supplying information for required tax, audit, and compliance filings.
- Reviews and reconciles financial data on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis;
- Performs monthly and annual closing processes; and runs monthly reports on financial information about the University's financial performance and position
- Financial statement preparation and consolidation
- Cash flow analysis
- Coordinate audit process
- Oversee recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Review Staff and Junior Accountants work
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum of 4 years' experience
- Experience utilizing Peoplesoft
Back to top