- Washington, DC
Our Client, a prestigious Non- Profit, is seeking an immediate Staff/Senior Accountant with Peoplesoft. The role with have a focus on bank and account reconciliation. The opportunity is temporary with potential to go perm.
- Recording and reconciling activity within the general ledger (balance sheet and income statement accounts)
- Assist in supplying information for required tax, audit, and compliance filings.
- Reviews and reconciles financial data on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis;
- Performs monthly and annual closing processes; and runs monthly reports on financial information about the University's financial performance and position
- Financial statement preparation and consolidation
- Cash flow analysis
- Coordinate audit process
- Oversee recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum of 4 years' experience
- Experience utilizing Peoplesoft
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm as well as build and maintain strong relationships with client personnel
Back to top