Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential...and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation's capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
As a Managed Services Business owner, you will directly supportAFS'Sales teams in the Federal market. You will be responsible for relationships with Sales, Customers, and Prospects where you willhelp ourcustomer's business and security needsusing AFS managed Security Services. In this role, you will showcase the full range ofAFS's Managed Security Service offerings helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience and improved security posture.
The position objectives are:
- Primary focus on targeting and developing new business opportunities.
- Grow the Managed Security Service business by unearthing new opportunities.
- Responsible for managing client satisfaction and successful delivery of AFS M-ShieldManaged Security Services product
The Main Responsibilities:
- Identify and engage with new prospective customers.
- Work closely with MSS sales engineers and Customer Account leads onpresales on future opportunities.
- As theM-ShieldProduct ownercollaborate with our Sales, Security Architects, and Compliance teams to ensure that our solutions meet federal requirements and customer demands.
- Continually realign/evaluate services with changing business and product needs.
- Manage sales pipeline and reporting through sales reporting and tracking tool, forecast monthly sales, report monthly sales results and proof of sales through sales reporting tools
Read more of the job description
- 3+ years of experience working withinSecurity or Cloudin supporting theGovernment and/orMicrosoft products
- Experience and skills in the following domains: Solution Development and Technical Demonstrations in support of Sales
- Strong Written Communications in the form of white papers, proposal responses and client-facing presentations
- Securitytechnology certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.).
- Technical background with BS or BA Degree.
- Experience supporting solution architecture or product or service sales across the Federal Government
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.