Federal - Microsoft Dynamics Solutions Architect
- San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, the top Federal partner for Microsoft Power Platform. We are kind of a big deal! We leverage business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed, and implemented digital solutions. Operating from the nation's Capital, we help clients on their digital transformation journey by simplifying their existing IT investments, enhancing connectivity and agility using Microsoft technologies. We sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We stay at the top of our game keeping our tech smarts sharp by providing training and certification opportunities. Who wouldn't want to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
A motivated, inquisitive developer. Your superpower? Leveraging Microsoft Cloud Technologies to deliver innovative solutions that help our federal clients serve the American public. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative, and productive team environment. You have top-notch communication skills and you're in your element managing projects and juggling priorities in a fast-paced setting where results are everything.
- Design and implement highly complex Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform based business solutions.
- Develop custom applications using the XRM framework.
- Implement, configure, and customize the Dynamics/Power Platform portal.
- Leverage Power Platform and other means to integrate into Azure services is desired.
Here's what you need:
- Advanced level experience architecting solutions that involve Dynamics customization to include any of the following: server-side code, base modules, workflows, business rules, custom UI web resources, actions, and plug-ins.
- Experience with .NET Framework and C# development including experience with any of the following: XRM API, and REST endpoints, especially in Dynamics online (SaaS)
- Experience working with Power Platform model driven or canvas applications
- Experience leading small teams
- US Citizenship is required
Bonus points if:
- Experience working with custom UI web resources, Power Apps Component Framework, and plug-ins
- Experience developing on Azure services
- Experience working with Azure DevOps and continuous integration
- Dynamics or Power Platform certification from Microsoft
- Familiarity with Dynamics Application Lifecycle Management, Solution Packaging and Continuous Integration
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top