Our team has been uncovering and executing industry-disrupting opportunities for over 20 years, and have joined forces with Accenture Industry X to revolutionize the world of Intelligent products and platforms.
We've cracked the code on bringing all the necessary capabilities under one roof to create software solutions from ideation and conception to build and execution-creating a seamless, End2End process. The driving force behind it all Our people-the Industry X family.
USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER (XD)
XDs are driven to master the task of taking broad concepts and bringing them to life through beautifully designed and artfully executed intuitive experiences. They are creative problem solvers with a desire to simplify the user experience through the lens of visual interface design and engaging interaction. They are instrumental in translating the screens or prototypes into production-ready, high-fidelity screens, flows and specification details that are then consumed by our artisan team of developers for agile development in the working software environment.
A DAY IN THE LIFE.
- Working and communicating with multifunctional, Agile teams in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Translating broad ideas, business and functional requirements, and wireframe concepts into design flows and elegant user interfaces.
- Rapidly sketching out ideas and concepts to communicate ideas and elicit feedback, followed by higher-fidelity revisions for use in testing and production.
- Advocating on behalf of the end-user throughout research, design and development phases of a project.
- Collaborating and working alongside Software Artisans.
- Explaining your ideas, designs and UX best practices in order to successfully influence, motivate and inspire stakeholders.
- Flexibly to work in collaborative team setting or solo to support various team structures
- Facilitating or participating in creative sessions.
- Working with tools like Sketch, InVision, Figma, Overflow, Zeplin, Miro, Mural, and Adobe Creative Suite. Motion and/or After Effects are an added bonus.
- Staying current with digital trends and best practices-you know, things like IoT, embedded, cloud, AI and other emerging tech.
- Transforming ambiguous thoughts and ideas into impactful experiences that can be translated into interface designs and screen flows
- Utilizing your visual design skills to create impactful and easy-to-use interfaces and screen experiences
- Maintaining composure and resilience in situations where "adaptability" is required.
ARE YOU A GAME CHANGER
Our mission is to provide an environment where people do what they love and feel empowered to influence change. Of course, our open and flexible workspaces, fully-stocked fridge and pantry help create a thriving work ecosystem. We are adapting as we come out of COVID and you will be able to work in the space and in a way that is most comfortable to you. We support working in ways that can't be contained within four walls-so whether you are working at a client site, at a Forge, or from home - the Forge mindset goes where you go.
- "No-constraints" thinking-we're talking "change the world" kind of thinking.
- Team members who push you to succeed, because they expect you to do the same for them.
- Diverse and changing work environments.
- Learning, sharing, and working closely with other team members because we take the "two heads are better than one" saying very seriously.
- A "Speed2Value" approach to solving problems and delivering value.
- Open communication across the company-direct, expert, and personal.
- A learning ecosystem that encourages and empowers lifelong learning and growth of our team.
- Active participation in Agile and software craftsmanship communities and we hope you do the same!
PERKS OF THE JOB.
So what's in it for you, right We provide our team members with a dynamic and supportive environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive compensation package including salary, medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and life, accident and auto/homeowners insurance.
- PTO to do literally whatever you want, and holidays off to spend with whoever you want.
- 401(k) with an employer match, because we care about your future beyond Industry X.
- Health and wellness support including Employee Assistance Program, Developmental Disabilities Caregiver Resource, Wellness Program and Online Fitness Program.
- ESPP stock options available for purchase at a generous discounted rate
- A flexible and customizable career growth path.
- Family is family-that's why it's important to us to offer adoption and surrogacy assistance, medical plans that cover infertility treatment, paid Maternity Leave, paid Primary and Secondary Caregiver Leave, and a Backup Dependent Care program.
- Pets They're family, too. That's why we offer pet insurance to our team members.
- Flexible work environment because we know things just come up sometimes.
- And so much more!
Read more of the job description
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR.
- 2 year degree in Interaction Design, Digital Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Digital Product Design, Human Factors, or 2 years of equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years utilizing user experience design processes, methodologies and artifacts including but not limited to prototypes, interactive mockups, design guidelines/specifications, and user stories.
- Your digital portfolio - include this in your application please!
Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act:
- We will not accept external applications from applicants located in Colorado, unless the role can only be performed in Colorado.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IA - Des Moines,IL - Chicago,MI - Ann Arbor,OH - Columbus