Who We Are
We are Accenture, a global professional services company, searching for an experienced Higher Education Workday professional to join us as a Workday Reporting and Analytics Sr Analyst supporting major client implementations, continuous innovation & optimization services to join our experienced Higher Education Team.
This individual will be part of a team of professionals focused on cloud-based implementation, data-reporting operations and optimization services supporting the essential institutional functions of the Workday HCM/Payroll/Financials & Student platform for faculty, administrators, and students. For many of our higher education clients, successfully moving their operations into cloud environments is a major focus and the continual uptake of new functionality can be hampered by simply supporting the current Workday operations. Helping institutions take best advantage of new functionality, enhanced enterprise data analysis/reporting and additional technology advances and operational support models is important to longer-term institutional success. Workday is a critical component of many of the cloud solutions we design, which is why Accenture has assembled a team of very specialized Workday-certified professionals dedicated to higher education and improving the overall administrative, faculty and student experience for the institutions we serve.
What's in it for You
Help higher education leaders define and execute their strategy and give them, their institution, and its faculty & students the adaptability they need in a fast-changing world. Join a team of like-minded professionals dedicated to supporting the unique mission of higher education, leveraging Workday capabilities. Take your Workday skills and career to the next level, mastering complex projects while expanding your leadership and advisory skills with a market-leading team. Rewarding compensation & benefits commensurate with experience.
As a Workday Reporting and Analytics Lead, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Conduct sessions with clients to analyze by supporting requirements and provide solutions to complex business problems.
- Identify strategies, risks, and options for recommending approaches towards meeting requirements for clients.
- Become a Workday Reporting expert with deep knowledge of current functionality, design concepts, touch points with HCM, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Financials, Talent, Prism, and future product direction.
- Become a Workday Reporting expert with deep knowledge of BIRT, dashboards, embedded analytics, and future report specific functionality.
- Lead, mentor, counsel and manage performance of project staff (depending upon project structure).
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices in Workday report design and development.
- Demonstrate design options using prototyping.
- Configure and test reports in the Workday system.
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture methodologies.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder collaboration to achieve project objectives.
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets.
- Existing and up to date Workday Reporting certification
- 2+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Consultant, or similar level role
- 1+ years of hands-on experience delivering Workday implementations
- Experience managing teams of 1+ persons
- Experience gathering requirements, designing, prototyping, testing and deploying reporting solutions to meet customer requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years of work experience)
- 3+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer
- Existing and up to date Workday Advanced Reporting certification
- Proven ability work within a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,FL - Miami,GA - Atlanta,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,OH - Cleveland,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WI - Milwaukee