Who We Are
We are Accenture, a global professional services company, searching for a Workday Student Curriculum and Advising Lead to join our experienced Higher Education Team.
This individual will be part of a team of professionals focused on cloud-based data-reporting operations for higher education that integrate and optimize the essential institution functions of the Workday Student for faculty, administrators, and students. For many of our clients, successfully getting their data operations into cloud environments is a major focus. The enterprise data-reporting software of Workday is a critical component of many of the cloud solutions we design, which is why Accenture has assembled a team of very specialized Workday-certified professionals dedicated to higher education and the student experience.
What's in it for You
Help higher education leaders define and execute their strategy and give them, their institution, and its students the adaptability they need in a fast-changing world.
To help you take your skillset beyond Workday technology, our Transformation Powered by Workday Training will help you take your consulting to a whole new level. Take your Workday skills and career to the next level, mastering complex projects while expanding your leadership and advisory skills with a market-leading team
• Be the Workday functional expert and lead clients through the entire systems development lifecycle
• Guide clients through all project phases including fit/gap, configuration and testing
• Assist clients in fully integrating the Workday system into their current business environments
• Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
• Configure the Workday system to meet each client's unique business requirements and provide insight on best practices
• Work with the client and data migration team to help convert legacy data into Workday
• Assist the integration team with design, configuration and testing delivered and custom integrations
• Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner, reporting progress to managers
• Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering Workday solutions
Read more of the job description
• 5+ years experience in a Higher Education Academic Advising office
• 5+ years experience implementing student systems or other ERP software solutions such as Workday, Banner, or PeopleSoft
• Previous consulting experience as a functional lead with Student Advising solutions preferred
• Experience gathering functional business requirements and translating to solutions
• Advanced MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables, v lookups) and MS office skills
• Workday certification is a definite plus
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $72,400 - $134,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Workday Higher Education Student Advising and Curriculum Lead
Who We Are