Role: Workday Higher Ed Account Executive
Organization: Accenture Technology
Location: United States
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing, or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations, and closure.
The Workday Higher Education Account Executive manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Identifies key stakeholders and build relationships at institutions within assigned territory.
- Understand and communicate institution's needs and strategic initiative.
- Identify potential sales opportunities.
- Create and manage account plans to track and close opportunities.
- Educate institution's stakeholders on products and services.
- Raise Accenture brand awareness across the industry.
- Develop and enhance relationship with Workday Account Executives.
- Manage RFP responses and presentation.
Ability to travel up to 90%
Pursuant to theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, if you are located in Colorado, the expected salary range for this role is $125k - $174,999k and information on benefits offered is here. If you are not located in Colorado, the salary range may be different.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
• 5+ years of experience selling Workday Solutions or other ERP Solutions within Higher Education
• 8+ years of sales experience in a professional services organization
Bonus Points if:
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.