Workday Data Lead
- Atlanta, GA
- Columbus, OH
- Houston, TX
- Detroit, MI
- Seattle, WA
- Madison, WI
- San Diego, CA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Francisco, CA
- Phoenix, AZ
- New York, NY
- Cleveland, OH
- Charlotte, NC
- Richmond, VA
- Tampa, FL
- Austin, TX
- Miami, FL
- Dallas, TX
- Charleston, SC
- Chicago, IL
- Hartford, CT
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives.New doesn't mean being ahead of the curve; new is pushing forward the curve, riding the edge where the impossible meets the transformational and making it reality where it matters.Help us show the world what's possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
As a member of one of the world's largest Workday-certified teams, you'll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From rapid deployments to entire transformations, you'll deliver integrated,payroll,cloud-based HR and financial management solutions that put organizations on the fast track to a better way to work.
As a Workday Data Manager your primary responsibilities may include:
- Lead a team of one to four Data Conversion consultants on one or more project teams
- Serve as the primary knowledge source for converting data from legacy systems and spreadsheets into the WorkdayCloudHCM & Financials system
- Converting Data into Workday using Workday provided loading tools
- Create ETL scripts to transform and load data in preparation to load to Workday
- Lead in the validation of data loaded into Workday
- Responsible for assisting clients in mapping legacy data, identifying data quality issues and overall responsibility over conversion activates on the project
- Responsible for key communication to project and client leadership
- Closelyfollow the strategic directionset by leadership when establishing Workday project goals
- Collaborate with client counterpart to successfully deliver on shared objectives
- Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary
- Lead the identification of process improvements and changes to our methodology based on project experience
Why should I join the Accenture Workday team?
- Innovate every day.Be at the forefront of designing and delivering Workday solutions that push boundaries and create new opportunities for our clients.
- Lead with the industry's best. Join an industry-recognized global cloud leaderwith more than 1,200 Workday certified professionals collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Learn and grow continuously.Harness unmatched training and professional development to help youbuild and advance your Workday, consultative and delivery skills. With learning resources, interactive classroom courses, real-life client simulations and ongoing mentoring available when you need it, you'll expand your thinking beyond the core Workday implementation.
Who will be successful at Accenture?
It's not just what you know or where you've been that propels success at Accenture: It'swho you are, fundamentally, as a person. We prize diversity in backgrounds and perspectives. Whatever your unique qualities, a few key traits should apply: You're passionate about technology and motivated to apply the latest technology trends. You're proactive and collaborative; a leader with effective communication skills. You're driven by new challenges and are motivated to improve. You're a creative problem solver with the flexibility to navigate uncertainty. You're focused on the future with a desire to develop inclusive, responsible and sustainable solutions to complex challenges.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's what you need:
- Existing and up to date Workday HCM Partner Certification
- 3+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Sr. Consultant, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- 2+ years of hands on Workday Data conversion experience on 4+ full lifecycle Workday Data Implementations in a leadership role
- 2+ years of US and/or Global Data Operations + ETL including Informatica, SAS, Clover or Pentaho, XML, & MYSQL/SQL experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Keen understanding and demonstration of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrated experience in Reporting/Analytics
- Referenceable consulting-based leadership experience on specialized projects with deep, overall knowledge of information systems
- Referenceable experience with Excel, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent)and PowerPoint
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MI - Detroit,NC - Charlotte,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Pittsburgh,SC - Charleston,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,VA - Richmond,WA - Seattle,WI - Madison
Back to top