Accenture is a global collective of innovators whose aim is to improve the way the world works and lives. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent, we drive success in new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. And we are looking to add an experienced VMWare Expert / Cybersecurity Architect to an already outstanding team.
Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond to, and recover, at all points of the security lifecycle. We hire the very best security talent and arm them with the coolest tools and latest tech so they can help our clients build resilience as we create integrated, customized turnkey solutions. We blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions to rethink the entire security lifecycle.
You Are passionate about security, love what you do and have a genuine desire to outsmart the bad guys. You have the experience to analyze a clients' security posture, anticipate security requirements and help find right-sized solutions based on industry leading practices. You have a proven track record working successfully in a fast-paced, agile environment. You're a creative, analytical problem solver with above average documentation skills who can speak to both technical and non-technical audiences. You are eager to put your skills to use by helping us help our clients inject security at every level of their organization.
Our Cybersecurity Architects and Engineers work in an environment that is highly collaborative, fast paced, and agile. They are responsible for providing cybersecurity design and engineering services to clients across the following industries: chemical, technology & communications, manufacturing, transportation, health & life sciences, oil & gas, and utilities. In addition to our architecture, design, and engineering work, our services also include network and architecture assessment, threat modeling, vulnerability assessment, security testing, and penetration testing.
In this position the candidate will have the opportunity to lead and execute on cybersecurity engagements in mission critical operational environments, often having a direct impact on improving security across multiple critical infrastructure industries.
Read more of the job description
- Previous experience designing, implementing, and maintaining virtualization environments with VMWare tools (vSphere, NSX Manager) in both traditional virtualization and software defined networking installations
- Previous experience with customizing vRealize automation scripting
- Previous experience with the design and implementation of hyper-converged infrastructure (Dell EMC VxRail)
- Previous experience with Active Directory design and management
- Previous experience with virtual firewall appliances
- Previous experience creating architecture documentation, concepts of operations documents, and system specifications
- Familiarity with common network architectures, security zoning/segmentation concepts, and associated technologies
- Previous experience serving as a technical lead and/or project manager for systems design and implementation efforts
- Previous experience with IT and cybersecurity architecture across the systems development lifecycle including systems engineering, requirements development, implementation, and maintenance
- Previous experience leading technical projects and ensuring documented requirements are delivered with excellence
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- Relevant certifications (VCP, VCP6-NV, VCAP, VCDX, CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CCNA, CCIE, MCSE)
- Previous experience developing proposals, statements of work, and general content to support business capture
- Previous experience providing consulting services to Fortune / Global 1000 clients and/or domain experience within relevant industry verticals such as Oil and Gas, Utilities, Manufacturing, etc.
- Master's Degree in a relevant field of study
Primary Location: Remote/Virtual within Continental US
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%, with expected travel near 15% - 25%
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $84,300 - $125,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,FL - Orlando,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington