Test Engineering Specialist (Accenture LLP; Florham Park, NJ): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Test Engineering Specialist in Florham Park, NJ, and the job duties are as follows:
- Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Work with team members to gather and interpret user/system requirements into testing design specifications, as directed.
- Define and track test metrics across releases.
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system roll outs, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications, under direct supervision.
- Understand strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals.
- Seek guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments and develop skills needed to execute responsibilities.
Must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Applications, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or related field, plus 3 years of experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Writing and executing functional and regression test cases;
- Testing Microservices and RESTful web services utilizing SoapUI or Postman;
- Utilizing change control, defect management and requirements gathering tools; and
- Working with offshore teams and managing deliveries in distributed environment.
To apply, please click the 'APPLY' button.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.