Technology Advisory. Leveraging deep technology expertise, we empower clients to be more competitive by leading initiatives that develop pioneering, technology-enabled strategies that unlock value and drive growth. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must build new business architectures that break away from old ways of doing things, giving them the ability to compete and grow in the new.Accenture Technology Strategy enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we develop new capabilities in areas including Applied Intelligence, data and analytics, blockchain, robotics, Internet of Things and cyber resilience. We help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Technology Advisory Consulting maestro with tons of experience in technology, and leadership and management skills to spare. Your expertise Advising clients on data-driven technology strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, a love of continual learning and are intrigued by new challenges. You have a flair for breaking down processes into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses-an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and collaboration skills You have both in spades, and as a manager you're a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
- Go deep to get the lay of the land of the industry and technology infrastructure that clients operate in to grasp clients' technology options in the context of global, economic, technology, and social trends.
- Lead teams to provide world-class Digital, IT or Cloud technology strategy solutions to clients to meet their unique market and organizational needs.
- Help clients achieve long-term success by drawing up practical road maps that help clients carry out Digital, IT or Cloud strategy, manage technology change, monitor and gauge processes, and rectify issues if needed.
- Manage relationships with clients to maintain Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Keep deepening your prowess in business and technology strategy and advisory in order to reinforce Accenture's reputation as a thought leader.
- Lead teams in driving insights and recommendations using data models and visualization tools.
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 1+ years scoping and delivering transformation and innovation technology advisory solutions and services.
- Minimum 1 year of strategy and or advisory consulting experience at a major consulting firm
- Minimum 1 year of experience in any the following areas:
o Cloud Advisory
o Enterprise Architecture
o Modern IT Delivery Enablement (Agile/DevOps)
o Transformation Management / Complex Program Delivery
o Business Case Development and Financial Assessments
o Organization and Operation Design
o 5g and IoT (Internet of Things)
o Applied Intelligent / Intelligent Automation
Bonus Points if:
- You're experienced in identifying a client's high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as workflow diagrams, and use cases
- You're motivated to broadly impact the growth of our business by building high-performance teams, shaping and maturing the next generation of our client service offerings, leveraging your network to expand our market presence with clients, fostering collaboration with ecosystem partners, and increasing the visibility of Accenture in the market.
- You possess the intellectual capacity to develop creative, innovative breakthrough solutions.
- You have experience leading large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- You have a passion for and commercial experience in emerging technology areas e.g. RPA, AI, Mobility, Cloud, Blockchain, Security, PostMerger Integration, Digital, Collaboration Tools, Application Modernization, Analytics
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what's possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.*Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $119,000 - $129,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,OH - Columbus