We are Technology Strategy and Advisory and we design and execute industry-relevant reinventions that allow organizations to realize exceptional business value from technology. Our vision is to become the world's leading advisors in harnessing technology and innovation as a force to reinvent and improve every business. Our mission is to architect and realize exceptional value from technology for our clients.
A Technology Advisory Consulting maestro with tons of experience in technology, and leadership and management skills to spare. Your expertise Advising clients on data-driven technology strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, a love of continual learning and are intrigued by new challenges. You have a flair for breaking down processes into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses-an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and collaboration skills You have both in spades, and as a manager you're a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams
An Advisory passionate professional with tons of experience in technology, leadership and management skills to spare. Your expertise Advising clients on data-driven technology strategies to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, a love of continual learning and you are intrigued by new challenges. You have a flair for breaking down processes into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses-an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and collaboration skills You have both in spades, and as a Senior Manager you're a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in teams.
- Serve as a long-term trusted advisor and partner by providing Thought Leadership and profound knowledge of market trends to our clients
- Use your strong understanding of a specific industry, client or technology and function as expert to advise senior leadership
- Lead projects that deliver world-class business technology solutions and make sure clients are positioned for long term success and create practical roadmaps
- Manage budgeting and forecasting activities and build financial proposals
- Manage end-to-end projects and has reported and escalated to C-level executives
- Create expert content and take part in professional forums
- Use your strong ability to present, convince and influence technology client Senior Leadership
- Turn vision into action and provide continuous guidance on execution and implementation
Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
*Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum 1 year of Advisory experience at a consulting firm
- Minimum 1 year of experience in at least 1 of the example offerings (Cloud Transformation, Industry & New Technology, Technology ROI/Cost Take Out, Operating Model, Modern Architecture, Data-Driven Enterprise
- Minimum 1 year of experience writing business cases (quantitative and qualitative) to support strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives, or IT transformation
- Minimum 1 year of experience leading or managing small teams effectively including planning/structuring analytical work, facilitating team workshops, and developing technology strategy recommendations
- Bachelor's degree
Bonus Points if:
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- You have shown critical thinking, ability to question decisions and provide creative solutions - You have broad, diverse experience and knowledge of major technologies (legacy to emerging)
- You can manage junior members of the team and can groom them for more responsibility
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage relationships with clients
- You have strong presentation skills: ability to synthesize information and the ability to bring a message forward
- You have the ability to create and drive executive messaging
- You lead in driving insights and recommendations using data models and visualization tools, demonstrated advanced research skills
- You can develop practical roadmaps that support the enabling of technology transformation
- You can manage a variety of projects with increased complexity
- You have developed project management abilities and have reported and escalated on time to managerial level
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is
$119,000 - $129,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh