Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
The Marketing and Communications Information Agency (M+C IA) will allow M+C to stay aligned and empowered. Strategy, message houses, stories and other assets that ground every marketing and communications activity will be made available in this "first step" front door. By providing this central location, our stories become stronger and more powerful with every marketing effort - ultimately reducing the time spent searching for the right materials.
Maintained by a team of digital librarians who make it easy to build our business and our brand together, this tailored M+C experience captures the content around topics that are relevant to any project and shares ideas and research to spark a client conversation.
Like many of our roles, the Sr. Manager Content Strategy & Search position is fast paced. As the lead content strategist and intelligence search expert, y ou will work with developers and agencies, in addition to many M+C professionals at all levels. We're a small group that operates with a start-up mindset, so you will become an expert in content curation and business strategy, and you'll also apply that information to field requests from M+C , finding relevant information to tailor specific responses or provide necessary assets.
Wearing a marketing technologist and brand hat, you'll ensure the availability of the latest content and the consistent delivery and user experience, joining a team that plays an important role in how content is organized, presented, navigated, and consumed by M+C.
- Lead the content and search support strategy for the M+C IA, driving a clear direction for a brand new program. This will include working with the Development team to design, build, and maintain a central location using existing functionality to ensure that all Growth Priority assets developed by M+C are added and made available in real time
- Provide access to relevant M+C materials via a custom front door for all marketers; maintain an easy submission process and enhanced search functionality
- Understand Growth Priorities and why they matter to our clients and to Accenture's strategy
- Think with an external facing mindset
- Work with the core team to conduct global content audits to discover and classify content appropriate for the M+C IA front door
- Oversee the management of expiring assets and ensure assets are archived as indicated by content owners
- Find the highest quality global and local brand assets for various markets, industries, or functions and be able to create a search and response strategy to all incoming help desk requests - looping for opportunities to scale as well as create self-help opportunities where possible
- Inspire the team to evangelize new tools and resources and determine when and how best to communicate with M+C with a trusted voice that makes them feel understood and confident in the information and guidance provided
- Use data and feedback to measure the effectiveness of the content strategy and pivot as needed in real-time
- Work with the larger content community to define, develop and implement a content strategy framework, toolkits and guidelines
- Be an arbiter of best practices in messaging, terminology, writing & styles as well as general UX experience with related content - reducing duplication and ensuring content is maintained and updated as needed
- Bachelors Degree
- A minimum of 8 yrs of Marketing and Communications exp with a focus on Content Strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An appreciation for quality content
- An interest in searching for solutions and related content
- An ability to provide direct input to a good user experience
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple assignments
- Comfort working with Excel, data manipulation, and spreadsheets when needed
- Experience in content curation, content management, marketing, business development, and/or marketing communications roles
- Aptitude with overall knowledge management
- A desire to learn and be a continuous learner of new tools, skills and strategy
- Ability to collaborate with multiple business units to understand asset needs across services, industries, markets, and creative teams
- Ability to work across a matrix team of internal stakeholders to build relationships and alignment
- Broad business acumen and knowledge of Accenture's area of business and overall business strategy
- Ability to be forward-thinking with content
- Deep understanding and ability to apply our brand
- Strong project management skills and high attention to detail
- Passion for well-executed deliverables in support of Accenture business strategy
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues and requests
- Ability to work autonomously and independently yet integrate appropriately with other areas within M+C and Accenture as a whole
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated leadership in a professional setting, either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting, either military or civilian.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,TX - Austin,TX - Irving