Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
Digital Products creates value for our clients, their employees, and their customers. We design and build software that changes the way people work and live. Our team collaborates across studio locations in Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, and Seattle with 300+ employees across the US and Canada. With expertise in product strategy, project management, QA, design thinking, user-experience design/research, and impeccable development for native mobile, web, and embedded systems, we will help bring clarity to any omni-channel product vision.
You are a noted Senior Experience Design star. You're a known leader with incredible design knowledge and successful projects under your belt. Your design execution and aesthetic choices elevate the product you are designing. You thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and relish acting as a mentor to more junior designers. You inspire confidence immediately with a client and are brought in for more challenging or advanced clients, to guide and support other designers. You are inspired by innovative web and mobile design and follow the latest design trends. You're an organized project team player with the ability to iron out an amorphous process and effectively lead the team's deliverables, responsibilities and schedule.
- Offer counsel to clients on a consistent basis and are often seen as a part of "their" team
- Comfortable leading and providing structure to potentially amorphous or evolving processes
- Lead the team's deliverables, responsibilities and schedule while maintaining the integrity of design process
- Conviction to champion your perspective while successfully collaborating with other points of view
- Comfortable working as a solo-designer, team member, or team lead
- Collaborate effectively with remote and onsite team members, including but not limited to designers, researchers, project/product managers, QA, developers, and technical architects
- Have a Human Centered Design approach in solving user needs with deep customer empathy
- Apply design thinking to create world-class digital experiences across multiple platforms and channels, by bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
- Create instant tangibility for the team and the client through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping
- Explain and sell design decisions to clients and stakeholders
- Work directly with customers, peers and creative leads to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Participate in and contribute to Project Debriefs, project templates and design POV's.
- Contribute wireframes, user flows, interaction prototypes, user personas, customer journeys, site maps, and other design specification materials
- Ability to conduct heuristic and functional reviews of other digital experiences
- Mentor other novice design practitioners
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- 4+ years' experience in digital design
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- You're experienced with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with external clients and their customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management and user research
- You're composed in high-pressure situations with a "big-picture" perspective on how to handle those
- You're comfortable designing within iOS and Android native, Web Responsive, and additional platform guidelines using Sketch, Axure, the Creative Suite, and other relative design tools
- You have a willingness for reasonable business travel to work with onsite teams and clients
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Cambridge,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh