Accenture is one of the world's leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our client's architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world's most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement business process services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our talented people, and as an employee you would enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities, client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people can build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environments and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
As a Sourcing Execution Sr. Analyst, you will act as a project manager and execute small to medium complexity sourcing projects, provide support to larger strategic sourcing projects and assist in the facilitation of supplier agreements. You will have the opportunity to learn/build upon "world class" supply chain expertise (negotiation, strategic sourcing, supplier management) while gaining general business management skills and experience. You will work with client stakeholders and gain exposure to senior supply chain and operations executives within multiple Fortune 500 companies/customers and receive mentoring from senior Accenture supply chain/sourcing/category management experts.
- Design and develop relevant RFx documents for projects or make recommendations for incumbent negotiations - understanding the client's business needs to develop optimal sourcing solution
- Ensures completeness of project RFx documentation and provides key inputs into the structure of each project. Performs RFx reviews, analysis and/or data management activities
- Lead and facilitate (with the client's cross-functional team) the selection criteria for supplier selection and evaluations
- Assist in the reporting of project and category specific savings results to customers
- Responsible for preparing initial contract draft documents (utilizing provided templates)
- Support contract formation activities for low to medium complexity contracts
- Work with the project team to determine the requirements of the contract
- Prepare and disseminate information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc. on the accounts supported
- Act as liaison with our customers' in-house legal counsel, our sourcing and category management team members, and third-party suppliers to ensure consistency of agreement terms
- Facilitate the contract negotiation process and ensure that required terms and conditions are included.
- Ensures appropriate and relevant peer and/or quality reviews are completed for each project/deliverable
- Develop and maintain relationship with client's legal and/or procurement representatives for their respective accounts
- Work closely with the client legal team, to ensure seamless contract formation and contract execution support is delivered to the organization
- Monitor and provide guidance on end-to-end procurement process for stakeholders involved
- Receives moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously
- Provides project or supplier updates to project team and customer regarding project status, deliverables, etc.
- Ensure that services are provided within assigned budgets and timelines; taking actions necessary to address any issues
- Looks for and suggest continuous improvement measures within area of responsibility
- Support problem-solving and issue resolution efforts to support customer satisfaction
- Capture and report key findings from procurement activities that can be used to gain efficiencies and or knowledge for similar engagements
Here's What You Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in sourcing, procurement and supplier management or supply chain consulting or industry environment
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in consulting, sourcing/procurement/supply chain management function and/or commercial document/contract preparation experience and/or relevant paralegal experience
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong project management, critical thinking, organization/time management, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results
- Solid understanding of and experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Formal training and/or experience in strategic sourcing and/or category management
- Proven ability to work independently in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent client and supplier relationship management skills
- Paralegal certificate or law degree
- Knowledge of procurement operations
This position requires travel of up to approximately 25% to multiple customers and/or delivery locations
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.