Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency .
As Accenture Interactive's marketing experts, we help businesses drive demand, build brands and change the way people live. From consulting and creative campaigns to insights and analytics, we've got the speed, scale and strategic thinking to help CMOs and brands make an impact at every stage of the customer journey. The net-net? Real results that lead to true transformation.
We are looking for a highly effective Technical Consultant to join our Marketing Platform team. This person will utilize best practices and methodologies to design and implement the best solution for our clients. This key member of our team will contribute to the entire software development lifecycle including analysis, requirement specification, use case and data modeling, technical design, development, testing, and implementation. This individual will be focused on delivering assigned tasks and/or specific tracks of the solution on time, escalating issues when appropriate.
- Design new or enhance existing processes to support new marketing strategies
- Work with marketing technologies to design and implement new solutions and processes for clients
- Work with business and technology client representatives to gather functional and technical requirements
- Analyze requirements and provide leading practices in the design of the solution
- Participate in the creation and execution of test plans, strategies, and communications (e.g. requirement traceability, test scripts, test data requirements, defect management)
- Design and create training materials (e.g. job aids, reference guides, training manuals)
- Create application wireframes and process designs
- Oversee the management of project documentation
- Participate in client facing meetings and documenting key decisions and action items
- Learn and obtain expertise with Accenture Delivery Methods and Marketing technologies
- Keep informed of the latest technology trends and innovations especially in the areas of marketing automation, marketing resource management, digital asset management, web content management, mobile, and social media
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 1 year of experience gathering and documenting requirements (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Oracle Marketing Cloud/Eloqua, IBM Experience One (Unica), Teradata Applications (Aprimo), and/or Adobe Experience Cloud)
- Minimum 1 year of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- Minimum of 1 year experience with marketing campaign design and implementation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Experience with technologies and processes for content management systems, digital asset management software, web content management
- Experience with marketing customer data models
- Experience with technologies and processes for mobile and social media technologies, solutions, and strategies
- Experience with brand teams in executing marketing promotions or campaigns
- Previous experience with a large professional service organization
- Strong interest in collaborative work with clients
- Previous experience in software selection, vendor management, and workforce management implementations
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Cambridge,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh