Are you a Salesforce SME who leverages technology, business acumen and strong communication skills to translate ideas into reality? Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact in the world? We have a just the job for you!
The Accenture Salesforce team is growing rapidly and is looking to for an experienced Salesforce Functional Lead to join our team. As Salesforce's #1 global partner, the Accenture Salesforce Business Group is THE trusted leader in designing, implementing and driving transformational experiences using Salesforce solutions. Powered by our world-class global delivery, our obsession with industry-led innovation is balanced with data-driven results, solving our clients' most complex business problems.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot
While we'd love to say that there's a "typical" day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the day to day challenges of this role will include:
• Lead and facilitate discovery and scoping sessions with clients
• Understand client business process and potential constraints (budget, timeline, expertise, etc.) to define optimal and reasonable project scope and expectations
• Incorporate past experiences, business savvy, creative and out-of-the-box thinking in designing solutions; offer multiple, potential solutions
• Coordinate with Technical Architects/CTA's, integration, and data consultants, and others, as needed, for specific technical design requirements
• Provide recommendations on third-party applications
• Manage expectations with clients, Accenture colleagues, as well as SFDC and other 3rd parties - i.e., be able to influence and guide towards successful outcomes
• Share leading practices on solution positioning and delivery
• Participate in project status meetings, as requested by the Delivery Lead/Project Manager
• Leading business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements .
• Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce features and functionality .
• Maintaining and coordinate communication with the customer throughout each project .
• Mentoring junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Salesforce leading practices.
Read more of the job description
• Minimum of3 years of progressive experience in solutioning, discovery and business analysis, project management, and technology implementation in full life-cycle CRM engagements.
• Minimum of 3 year of experience with Salesforce.com is required.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years' work experience)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative
• Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Salesforce and other cloud platform certifications
• 3+ years of consulting experience preferred
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh