Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world's leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems Advance your skills Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you'll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support-whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
The Salesforce team is growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced Salesforce.com Functional Leads to join our team Functional Delivery Managers. This is a terrific opportunity for a Cloud CRM subject matter expert to take on a functional leadership role within our growing consultancy. You'll have experience with multiple CRM Implementations with user base of 200+ including Enterprise Integrations such as with ERP, Order Management, Claims Systems, Portals, etc.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot
While we'd love to say that there's a typical day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the day to day challenges of this role will include:
- Lead and facilitate discovery and scoping sessions with clients
- Understand client business process and potential constraints (budget, timeline, expertise, etc.) to define optimal and reasonable project scope and expectations
- Create and defend solution estimate and SOW
- Incorporate past experiences, business savvy, creative and out-of-the-box thinking in designing solutions; offer multiple, potential solutions
- Coordinate with Technical Architects/CTA's, integration, and data consultants, and others, as needed, for specific technical design requirements
- Provide recommendations on third-party applications
- Manage expectations with clients, Accenture colleagues, as well as SFDC and other 3rd parties - i.e., be able to influence and guide towards successful outcomes
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Own the solution and provide architectural oversight of the solution throughout the project
- Provide guidance and advisory support to project team on implementation approach and complex configuration issues
- Participate in QA checkpoints during delivery to provide guidance and insure solution aligns with original scope
- Work with project team to develop and validate estimates to support any Change Orders
- Participate in project status meetings, as requested by the Delivery Lead/Project Manager
- Contribute to estimating and SOW templates for future phases
- Leading business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Maintaining and coordinate communication with the customer throughout each project.
- Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Salesforce.com best practices.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of3 years of progressive experience in solutioning, discovery and business analysis, project management, and technology implementation in full life-cycle CRM engagements.
- Minimum of 3 year of experience with Salesforce.com is required.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years work experience
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $83,200 - $134,999 information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.