As part of Accenture's Industry X, the Silicon Design group is a diverse team of world class silicon engineers. We have 100+ years of cumulative hands on experience in architecture, logic design, verification, physical design, emulation and firmware . We use the latest silicon technologies and processes to help our clients create well-designed solutions to highly complex challenges. We are designing and developing next-generation, high performance SoCs, supporting our clients in their drive to deliver their product vision to their users. We are involved in all aspects of chip design from definition and architecture through to verification and signoff. Accenture engineers are true "Silicon to SW" Partners, allowing a new breed of companies in the semiconductor ecosystem to innovate in an unparalleled time to market.
Whether at our Silicon Design Center in Phoenix or at one of our other locations you will get to collaborate and innovate with the world's leading product development companies. In our dynamic fast-paced environment you will get to make the impossible possible.
Accenture is invested in our team member's growth and provide many opportunities for training and skills expansion.
You are a RTL Designer:
- Contribute to the development of efficient µArchitectures and contribute to ASIC digital µArchitecture, design and verification
- Understand our in-house IPs needed and how they need to be integrated, connected and verified
- Drive the top-level µArchitecture definition and develop the necessary RTL
- Drive the chip-level integration, verification plan development and verification
- Supervise the RTL-to-GDS flow and assist with synthesis and timing closure
- Support the test program development, chip validation and chip life until production maturity
- Work with FPGA engineers to perform early prototyping
- Support hand-off and integration of blocks into larger SOC environments
- Assist with Algorithm analysis, verification and improvement
- Contribute to ASIC digital architecture, design and verification
- Ability to communicate clearly
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (12 years) work experience (If an, Associate's Degree with 6 years of work experience)
- 2 years of experience RTL coding, synthesis, and/or SoC Integration
- Experience with Digital Design
- Experience in digital design µArchitecture
- System Verilog OVM/UVM experience
- Python (or similar) scripting experience
- Python-embedded HDL - Magma will be a preferred qualification
- Experience in SoC integration and ASIC architecture
- Experience in DFT/Testability requirement and test program definition
- Experience using High Speed interfaces like PCIe, USB, MIPI
- Experience in AI and/or ML algorithm development
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $61,600 - $114,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - San Jose