Title: Real Estate and Workplace Solutions Senior Principal - (Northeast)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are seeking a Senior Principal level consultant to join our growing Capability Network Real Estate and Workplace Solutions (REWS) Consulting team. This Senior Principal position will play a key role on large corporate real estate consulting engagements responsible for the oversight and execution of real estate transactions on behalf of our clients. The position will work closely with cross-functional teams within Accenture and our clients to ensure transaction execution aligns with strategic and financial objectives.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working in various areas of Corporate Real Estate with emphasis on consulting
- Minimum of 7 years of Financial Analysis skills applicable to Real Estate (Discounted Cash Flow Analysis, Occupancy Expense projections, Total Costs of Ownership, and Total Costs of Carry)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience leading Project teams with multiple direct reports
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Real Estate Capital & Op Ex Planning for real estate portfolios across all industry sectors
- Bachelor's Degree
- Consulting / Client Relationship Management experience
- Demonstrated team workstream leadership experience
- Strong client presence. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing functional/technical concepts to all audiences
- Ability to manage a virtual global team environment that contributes to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks, where repeating tasks are executed efficiently with accuracy and discipline
- Knowledge of/experience with real estate portfolio optimization methods and tools, lease management/administration methods and tools, and real estate financial data modeling practices and methodologies
- Help with the selling process including writing proposals and giving product demos
- Significant supervisory, coaching and hands-on project management skills
- Advanced degree or Certification in Business / Real Estate (i.e. MBA, MCR, PMP, etc.)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh