CFO-Enterprise Value partners with Chief Risk Officers (CRO's) and Chief Compliance Officers (CCO's) to streamline efficiencies across people, processes, and technology to mitigate business' enterprise-wide risks. Value isn't just about maintenance. It's about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We have the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership, including deep knowledge of risk and control functions to help our clients make important changes across business functions to control operational risks and ensure resiliency. Whether we're breaking down meaningful analytics, designing risk frameworks, or building from current risk and compliance models, we solve our clients' toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
A Master of Risk Management Systems. You're skilled and experienced in bringing structure to risk management, drawing on strategy, technology, and people to create common processes and frameworks for clients. You know the satisfaction of building and integrating a risk culture across an organization and delivering the process improvements that create value for your clients.
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems in your area, using in-depth data-analysis and evaluating variable factors
- Build deep expertise in managing specific risks like Credit, Market, Operational, Supply Chain, Sustainability and Technology risks
- Follow the strategic direction set by senior management to establish near term goals
- Work with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture when needed, to get buy-in on an alternate approach
- Work independently to set methods and procedures on new assignments
- Manage large-to-medium sized teams or projects, and make decisions that will affect your team's day-to-day work and approach, at a client or within Accenture
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- 5 years working in risk within a management consulting firm
- Minimum 3 years in operational risk management, performing risk measurements, analytics, and reporting within the banking and/or capital markets industries
- Minimum 3 years working with Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSAs), loss data management, scenario analysis, and/or operational risk data modelling and analytics
- A Bachelor's degree
- You have a proven track record (at least 3 years) of offering top-notch service delivery, and know how to bring in new business
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in control testing or audit
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience with risk technology solutions to manage non-financial risk
- You're great at managing people and projects and love a high-energy, go-team environment
- You're excited to work in the world of information systems
- Your degree is in business, finance, or economics
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - Miami,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington