CFO-Enterprise Value partners with Chief Risk Officers (CRO's) and Chief Compliance Officers (CCO's) to streamline efficiencies across people, processes, and technology to mitigate business' enterprise-wide risks. Value isn't just about maintenance. It's about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We have the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership, including deep knowledge of risk and control functions to help our clients make important changes across business functions to control operational risks and ensure resiliency. Whether we're breaking down meaningful analytics, designing risk frameworks, or building from current risk and compliance models, we solve our clients' toughest problems.
A top performer when it comes to minimizing enterprise risk and keeping clients' business processes, employees, systems/data, and customers safe. Nothing gets by you, and now you're leading your clients and your team into the future, fending off internal and external threats and ushering in an era of safer, more resilient business operations for everyone.
- Assess and manage risks (non-financial and financial) and controls for top-tier financial services organizations globally
- Lead the design and development of process-based solutions or BPM (business process management) capabilities (i.e., process modeling, data mining, improvement/automation)
- Lead, manage, and implement resiliency strategies, frameworks, and capabilities to help clients prepare, adapt, responds, recover, and learn from disruption
- Provide subject matter advisory across resiliency disciplines including business continuity, disaster recovery, technology/cyber, operations/process resiliency, and incident/crisis management
- Lead and support project teams, share insights and experience, and use analytics to find new ways of working that put people and process first
- Understand client business drivers, opportunities, and goals; work to support them
- Manage engagement risk, deliverables, and budgets across multiple, complex projects
- Lead go-to-market strategies and the design, planning, and delivery of offerings
- Explore new design-based approaches to improve the client/customer experience
- Show clients where and how to benefit from a more flexible workforce
- Help lead the practice by championing Accenture initiatives and products
- Stay on top of how new regulations and technologies affect clients' businesses - and ours
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
- Create and develop thought leadership to promote Accenture's industry brand
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 12 years of experience in an information security environment focused on technology and security
- Minimum 10 years of experience in risk management consulting in financial services (banking, capital markets, FinTech and/or insurance)
- Minimum 10 years of experience leading a security strategy and creating governance frameworks while managing large teams working on complex problem-solving
- Bachelor's degree
- You're already one of these: - CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
- CBCM: Certified Business Continuity Manager
- C/DRE: Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer
- CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Risk professional certifications (e.g., Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Professional Risk Managers' International Association (PRMIA), Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP))
- You're an expert project manager with a focus on setting strategy and client service
- You know a business growth opportunity when you see one and can negotiate complex deals
- You've got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
- Familiarity with Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Cloud Security, Incident Response, Global Identity and Access Management
- Experience with Governance, Risk and Compliance technology (e.g. ServiceNow Governance Risk and Compliance, Fusion Framework System, IBM OpenPages, MetricStream, HighBond etc.)
- Experience with Workflow/Business Process Management solutions (e.g., Appian, iGrafx, Signavio etc.)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - Miami,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington