Who We Are:
Medical Technology (MedTech) is part of the Accenture Life Sciences Practice offering a full range of services in Strategy, Consulting, Accenture Interactive, Operations and Technology that help deliver more personalized healthcare and better patient outcomes.
Our Life Sciences practice is evolving rapidly from selling products to delivering value through better patient outcomes. We work with our medical technology, pharmaceutical, biotech distributor and consumer health clients globally to redefine the future of the life sciences industry: combining the latest technology with scientific breakthroughs to revolutionize how medical treatments are discovered, developed and delivered to patients around the world.
The MedTech practice works specifically with Medical Technology companies to develop solutions across the patient's entire healthcare journey.
Who You Are:
A New Product Development Professional with MedTech experience in any of the following:
- Managing the entire product lifecycle of a system or product from its conception, design, manufacturing, sales and service
- Engaging clients throughout product development cycle and helping in the creation and bringing to market of new products
- Innovation techniques to help understand customer needs and help identify new opportunities
- Helping along the entire R&D value chain from ideation, research, product design & development to create smart and connected medical devices
- Shifting from existing business models by adding digital services and enabling customer and patient experience solutions that support the new continuum of care
- Lead MedTech New Product Development capability improvement and product design/engineering client programs
- Sell and deliver innovation and new product development projects
- Help build new product development expertise and capabilities to support overall MedTech business requirements
- Work with cross-functional client teams to help architect and deliver end to end new MedTech innovations
- Leading global teams to deliver against client priorities and to solve a specific problem
- Function as a strategic advisor to clients on end-to-end transformations addressing key business challenges such as New Product Development and Launch
- Collaborate effectively with other Accenture teams to bring the best of Accenture to clients
- Proactively identify ways in which Accenture can better support clients through qualifying, co-creating, and executing new sales opportunities
What You Will Need:
- Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Science or Business
- 7 + years of Product development and innovation management practices and engineering/technology development experience
- 5+ years MedTech or Medical Device experience, either in industry or through business consulting
- 5+ years leadership in managing teams
- MBA or other advanced technical degree
- Management consultancy experience
- Proven experience leading teams, clients and vendors using exceptional team building, mentoring, people development and management skills
- Experience working with Life Sciences Medical Technology executives applying excellent client-facing communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Digital practices and technologies.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee