Who We Are:
Medical Technology (MedTech) is part of the Accenture Life Sciences Practice offering a full range of services in Strategy, Consulting, Accenture Interactive, Operations and Technology that help deliver more personalized healthcare and better patient outcomes.
Our Life Sciences practice is evolving rapidly from selling products to delivering value through better patient outcomes. We work with our medical technology, pharmaceutical, biotech distributor and consumer health clients globally to redefine the future of the life sciences industry: combining the latest technology with scientific breakthroughs to revolutionize how medical treatments are discovered, developed and delivered to patients around the world.
The MedTech practice works specifically with Medical Technology companies to develop solutions across the patient's entire healthcare journey.
Who You Are:
A Commercial Management Professional with MedTech experience in any of the following:
- Medical technology, sales, marketing, and customer service
- Optimizing the commercial organization to deliver better patient and provider outcomes
- Understanding what patients and healthcare providers want in their individual interactions and designing experiences that people love
- Empowering seamless collaboration across the commercial organization and other functional areas - connecting, simplifying, and unifying decision making.
- Enabling the application of AI, smart automation, machine learning and advances analytics at scale-to provide new offerings and improve experiences
- Enabling connection to data and insights from other healthcare entities impacting the patient experience.
- Lead MedTech Commercial capability improvement client programs to include sales & marketing optimization and enhancements to customer experience
- Sell and deliver commercial projects
- Help build commercial expertise and capabilities to support overall MedTech business requirements
- Work with cross-functional client teams to help architect and deliver end to end MedTech transformations connecting to Patients through innovative digital solutions
- Function as a strategic advisor to clients on end-to-end transformations addressing key business challenges
- Collaborate effectively with other Accenture teams to bring the best of Accenture to clients
- Proactively identify ways in which Accenture can better support clients through qualifying, co-creating, and executing new sales opportunities
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or another business-related field
- Minimum of 7 years related experience to include: processes and systems capability improvement associated with sales and marketing management
- 5+ years MedTech or medical device experience, either in industry or through business consulting
- 5+ years Leadership role managing teams and architecting and delivering MedTech End-to-End Transformations
- Management consultancy experience
- Business and product strategy expertise in MedTech
- Commercial practices improvement experience in areas of Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, e-commerce.
- Proven experience leading teams, clients and vendors using exceptional team building, mentoring, people development and management skills
- Experience working with Life Sciences Medical Technology executives applying excellent client-facing communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee