Maximo SME - Application Development Specialist
- Milwaukee, WI
- Columbus, OH
- Houston, TX
- St. Louis, MO
- Boston, MA
- Detroit, MI
- Indianapolis, IN
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York, NY
- Minneapolis, MN
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Irving, TX
- Overland Park, KS
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what's possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
We deliver the services and solutions that power our clients' businesses. We are technology rainmakers, movers and shakers. Every day, we imagine the impossible and enjoy the thrill of making it happen. We help clients tackle their biggest business problems and unlock growth potential in the cloud. Through Agile methods, we turn the New into reality at speed. We partner with key tech players, like Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP and Workday and together, deliver bigger and better results. Ready to learn as much as you can Because we'll give you opportunities aplenty, from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp.
A talented developer with deep knowledge of Maximo solutions. You're skilled in all aspects of Maximo implementation, from design and configuration to customization and support after the solution goes live. You enjoy working with people with all different skillsets, and you have a flair for negotiating and gaining consensus in a fast-paced environment. Organizational skills You have plenty-you're a master at juggling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines. Planning and strategizing come easily to you, and you have a take-charge approach to seeing tasks through to completion.
- Design and drive enterprise projects
- Draw on your knowledge of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) for application development, support, and maintenance
- Work in teams to support program development or future enhancements
- Ensure that solutions meet client needs
- Develop, test, and deploy code into the appropriate environment
- Prepare technical documentation for code and design changes, and debug, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user applications
- Participate in business solution workshops and share your configuration and integration expertise
- For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum 2 years asset management application development and integration to ERP systems experience
- Must be a Maximo super-user
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a technical advisory or consulting role preferably within utility industry documenting functional and technical designs, configuring Maximo applications to support client business processes and associated user stories across the work order life cycle.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years work experience
- You improvise and adapt to lead clients and teams through change and ambiguity
- You've gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to: design business process, lead design thinking workshops, develop business case, deliver agile projects, develop new operating model, manage talent and change, co-create intellectual property
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $62,100 - $104,199 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,WI - Milwaukee
Back to top