The Experience Agency. Accenture Interactive is a new breed of agency designed from the ground up to empower clients to own Experience from start to finish. The marketing landscape has dramatically changed: consumers want the same kind of Experience with every brand they encounter; there is a powerful convergence of marketing and technology; and brands are no longer built through advertising, but through Experiences. In order to unlock growth, marketing organizations need a new breed of agency-one that is part business consultancy, part creative agency and part technology powerhouse to enable them to design, build and run the best Experiences on the planet. Learn more about why we are the Experience Agency.
If you are an expert at developing business, we want to meet you. If you relish delivering business and aiding clients to transform their marketing and digital organizations, we want to meet you! If you love innovating and building industry leading digital solutions, we want to meet you!! There is never a typical day at Accenture Interactive, that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Your role will require you to directly work with the client to bring ideas and innovation for customer relationships, digital marketing, ecommerce, and omni-channel solutions. You will aid our clients to transform their marketing organizations - Strategize, design, develop and implement operating models, organizational constructs that enable our clients to change the manner in which they deliver value through marketing. You will also be accountable for helping to drive new ideas with the client and ensure client value and ability to execute are front and center. You'll engage in projects that design and stand up/activate Accenture's agency services. You'll lead strategic engagements with clients that encompass a wide range of activities, including assessments and roadmaps to provide recommendations, understanding both industry best practices and client business objectives.
- Developing new operating models and organizational structures for our clients that encompass people, process, technology and governance within and across marketing organizations in order to unlock value and meet desired business outcomes.
- Lead teams to develop new and updated operating models, marketing processes, change, training and communication plans and aid our clients to roll-out and stand up those transformational changes within their organization
- Gathering and analyzing information from our clients to determine the most valuable opportunities to improve integrated marketing performance and operations, and designing roadmaps, organizations and operations to deliver this.
- Identifying ineffectiveness and areas of opportunity within a client's marketing organization and determining strategic implications. Defining detailed plans, inclusive of people, process and technology, to generate improvements
- Leverage knowledge of marketing strategy, brand and campaign operations to develop and implement plans and approaches. Enable client teams to operate in a "new way of working"
- Engaging with senior level clients to collaborate on solutions and approaches to improve and grow their ability to meet business objectives
- Leading and supporting new business opportunities through client relationship development, pitches and RFP responses
- Originate, qualify, and close new opportunities for Accenture with our clients across our digital transformation agenda
- Work with Accenture Interactive Industry leadership teams to develop and deliver new business through trust and value-led relationships with the key client stakeholders responsible for digital initiatives and play the role of a trusted advisor
- Be a thought-leader in marketing challenges to orchestrate and operate in new ways, including Agile Marketing, to achieve their goals
- Lead activation engagements to aid clients to operate in new ways, in agile rhythms and to make the most of experience platforms such as Adobe
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 10 years of marketing / marketing operations experience with integrated CRM, direct-response and/or data-driven marketing with/for B2C, B2B or B2B2C organizations
- Minimum of 8 years in a leadership capacity defining strategies and plans that improve and grow business outcomes
- Minimum of 5 years of experience consulting, as a marketing strategist or defining process and organizational design solutions in a business environment
- Minimum of 5 years + experience working within a digital business or digital agency
- Minimum of 10 years of professional services in digital business, and digital marketing consulting to include developing large-scale strategy for global solutions for Fortune 500 clients, including requirements definition and implementation
- Minimum of 10 years of client facing experience with demonstrated experience as a pro-active leader
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- Strategic skills: strong critical thinker, ability to identify opportunities and architect solutions, and clearly communicate strategic ideas in a clear, simple manner
- Subject matter expert in integrated marketing operations and processes with expertise in designing and understanding nuances of data-driven multichannel relationship marketing organizations that cross web, mobile, social, email, and traditional direct marketing channels
- Experience leading and facilitating working sessions, workshops, business development efforts and constructing long term plans for how we develop marketing operating model capabilities and services
- Direct customer interaction, as well as work closely with sales, marketing and operations personnel. Key component of the sales process, acting in the role of experts -- listening to the needs of the customer and transforming it into a solution
- Proven experience architecting, implementing and managing organizational change
- Experience and knowledge of organizational design principles and strategy and architecting and implementing organizational change
- Experience designing, developing and implementing marketing process and rolling out new organizational capabilities / teams to generate improved business results
- Experience of key business performance metrics and KPIs. Knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Proven track record of growing revenue streams within/at global large-enterprise organizations; experience as part of a business development team
- Ability to establish and grow long term trusted client relationships over time. Being the" go to "person whom the client trusts
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new things, innovate and grow
- Able to collaborate across disciplines, teams and organizational lines
- Understanding of CRM strategic concepts and services
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Executive & Digital Leadership Workshop facilitation
- Run end-to-end digital sales cycles.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $125,000 - $207,399 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,GA - Atlanta,IA - Des Moines,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee