Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Marketing Operations Mobilization Manager provides support during solution realization and implement service transition activities by contributing with specialized Marketing Operations and transition knowledge and experience. They will lead a team of specialized resources to execute all require activities to accomplish a successful transition and service implementation, by overseeing and providing guidance, tracking and managing recruitment efforts, technology implementation and process design, while monitoring issues, risks, budget and timelines.
- Work alongside Solution and Mobilization Architects on Deal Shaping teams by creating response materials, providing inputs in the estimation of costs and work plans for a service transition
- Participate in due diligence and service transition activities
- Leverage defined transition strategy to build and implement specific transition plans to organize efforts and make sure deadlines are met
- Liaison with the delivery and account teams to ensure successful transition of marketing services
- Manage implementation of SynOps for Marketing, interfacing between account and delivery resources to ensure use of standard processes for scalable growth
- Manage service design by executing standard discovery approaches, gathering integration requirements and developing Client-Accenture touchpoints
- Lead and guide a transition team to ensure successful transition of client services
- Define detailed costs and benefits of a given solution/workstream of a service transition program
- Lead, manage and execute end-to-end service transitions from Clients/Vendors to Accenture Delivery Centers
- Manage and report transition financials against original deal economics
- Present status and risks to leadership on a recurring basis
- Work with delivery team and support areas (HR/Recruitment, IT, Workplace, Procurement) to ensure appropriate sourcing and hiring process, implementation of specific connectivity configuration, acquisition of all necessary equipment and appropriate training and work area set up as per contract requirements
- Provide guidance to the transition and delivery team to define the appropriate training strategy to perform knowledge capture, including training timeline, curricula, roles and responsibilities, evaluations and acceptance criteria
- Facilitate communication between delivery and business excellence teams to successfully document KPIs and complete operational maturity tools
- Adhere to and implement Mobilization methods and tools
- Proactively eliminate critical path road blocks to help ensure successful delivery of the solution and transition completion
- Ensure project members effectively manage dependencies, budgets, and schedule
- Ensure the Client's expectations are understood and managed
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Provides accurate status updates along entire Transition process
- Assess and decide how to proceed on mitigating risks as they are raised
- Involves senior leadership when required
- Evaluates and communicates risks and issues when needed
- Provide peer review to other service transition activities
- Contribute to Mobilization capabilities and the Knowledge Exchange
Read more of the job description
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing (Content, Campaign, Paid Media, Programmatic, E-Commerce, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Client Management/Leadership level facing role
- Strong project and risk management skills - Project Management degree and/or PMP Certification
- Strong project financials/budget management skills
- Advanced computer skills (Advanced Excel, MS Project, MS Visio skills)
- Understanding of SynOps for Marketing desired
- Manage and influencing other resources to execute tasks to achieve a common goal against a specific deadline
- Strong client and leadership presentation skills
- Strong process development skills
- Able to develop and maintains good working relationships with others
- Act confidently in uncertain circumstances; works effectively in ambiguous situations
- Be able to work on more than one transition or project at the same time
- Takes well thought-out action to achieve a specific impact
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically; and use a logical approach to determine the best solution/innovative ideas in ambiguous situations
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Jose,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,WA - Seattle