Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world's leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems Advance your skills Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions
Now is the perfect time for you to join the AccentureSalesforceteam, where you'll:
- Expand your experiencewith over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementationof new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforcetoaccess the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800skilled Salesforceprofessionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertisewith unparalleled training and support-whether you're taking themore than 4,200 uniqueSalesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
The Accenture Salesforce Business Group is seeking aMarketing Cloud Business & Systems Integration Managerto design, implement and deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions to a wide variety of clients at the enterprise level. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Marketing and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to uncover business requirements, develop a technical strategy and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.
Business and Systems Integrationprofessionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance froma number ofinfectious disease experts.
Typical day snapshot - Marketing Cloud Integration Manager
New challenges and opportunities arise every day, and Consultant's roles will vary based on the projects where they are engaged. The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Consultants to:
- Meet with clients to analyze their work practices and understand the nature of their businesses to properly define needs and customize marketing solutions using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Lead the development of a strategic vision for project (product development, enhancements, etc) and embrace the criticality of gaining its adoption.
- Make recommendations based on this analysis - estimate work effort, lead project scoping (as the sole or primary representative), determine required resources, set a realistic schedule, and build proper communication and governance plans (Project Management 101 if you will).
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the utmost concern for stakeholder and project impact.
Read more of the job description
- A minimum of 5 years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget) or other Marketing Automation Tools
- A minimum of 5 years customer relationship management experience (service, marketing and/or sales).
- Minimum of 6 years of campaign management experience using cloud technology (e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Cheetahmail or Sendgrid) or on-premises technology (e.g., IBM, Teradata, Adobe).
- Previous technology consulting work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years designing marketing solutions (e.g., capability assessment, requirements gathering, experience design, process reengineering).
- Minimum of 4 years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation experience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications (SFMC Email Specialist & SFMC Consultant, SFMC Admin) helpful
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $99,900 - $168,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco
Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career