Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients' organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You'll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you'll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn't happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives
An R&D technology guru who knows the life sciences field inside out--and you've spent years using that know-how to make sure clients have R&D technology and processes that help get products to patients faster. You know how to design, build and deploy solutions thanks to your in-depth understanding of how business, technology and operations intersect. You get a quiet satisfaction from using your analytical talents to solve problems in new and creative ways. You have mastered describing solutions in the context of business challenges, thanks to your above average communications and interpersonal skills. Your experience means that you've got innovative answers when people come to you with problems. You collaborate and are creative in inspiring teams to turn in quality work on time, every time.
The Work (Role Responsibility)
• Work on proprietary technology assets to deliver best-in-class R&D services to our clients
• Define use cases and business cases for applying modern technology including digital and applied intelligence
• Evaluate clients' current technology supporting product development, patient services and regulatory compliance strategies
• Head up teams developing and deploying technologies used to discover and develop therapies such as compounds, biologics, vaccines, medical technology, etc.
• Organize and rationalize tech systems after mergers
• Design and deploy change management projects that set up clients for long-term success
• Build relationships with client stakeholders in the health, biopharmaceutical and medical device industries that help Accenture become a trusted partner
• Support business development efforts and help build the Accenture Consulting practice, and expand our thought leadership position, using your expertise in life sciences to apply new technology such as cloud computing, application, platforms, etc.
• Advise clients on how they can use the next generation of digital R&D operating models and improve their data analysis
• Build relationships with senior clients that help Accenture become a trusted partner
- Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need (Basic Qualifications)
• At least 7 years of consulting experience in an IT/systems development environment
• At least 7 years working in life sciences R&D technology to support discovery and research, patient services, clinical development and operations, regulatory intelligence and operations, pharmacovigilance, medical affairs, medtech and MD&D (medical device and diagnostics).
• At least 7 years working in relevant applications in an implementation or support capacity in at least one of the following: Research, Clinical Supply Chain, EDC, CTMS, Data Management tools, IV/WRS, Data Warehouses, Safety databases, Regulatory Information Management, Medical Information, Medtech, Patient Services and Complaint systems or processes.
• At least 7 years of proven experience managing programs and teams of multiple direct reports, clients and vendors using your exceptional team building, mentoring, people development and management skills
• At least 7 years of experience working with Life Sciences R&D executives applying excellent client-facing communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• At least 7 years of experience managing client and vendor relationships with the ability to identify and articulate the value of new business and value proposition of new technologies as it pertains to R&D use cases
• At least 7 years of experience owning a defined portion of a consulting or customer facing program and a demonstrated ability to manage issues and risks, with an understanding of appropriate and timely escalation.
• At least 7 years of supervisory and people development experience
• A Bachelor's degree
Bonus Points If (Preferred Skills)
• You've got a deep understanding of key Pharmaceutical R&D processes and technologies.
• You know your way around industry-standards such as CFR 21 Part 11, GxP and validated systems lifecycles.
• You've worked on software development, specifically in a validated environment
• You've got deep strategic consulting experience including solving big issues on time and on budget
• You're a rain maker
• You're creative and take data drive approaches to problem solving
• You have experience in design led approaches to innovation
• You have demonstrated leadership in a team-oriented environment, either military or civilian•
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what's possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $ 200,000 -$205,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle