Organization: Accenture Strategy & Consulting
Job Title: Life Sciences R&D Strategy Manager
Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now, and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. We enable leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Strategy Consulting guru with tons of experience in the Life Sciences Strategy industry and top-flight leadership and management skills. Your expertise Advising clients in the Life Sciences Strategy industries on data-driven strategies to transform their business operations or business model so they can crush their strategic, financial, and operational goals. As a manager, you're a natural at building and bringing out the best in teams. And you're a problem's worst nightmare, thanks to your prodigious analytical and creative chops. Communication and people skills You have both in spades, along with a strong desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Run delivery of projects to understand clients' position in the Life Sciences industry to find clients' business options in the context of global, economic, technology, and social trends.
- Head up teams to deliver world-class business strategy solutions that meet the needs of Life Science R&D clients.
- Earn the trust of senior leaders at client organizations and partner with them to create strategic solutions at the intersection of business, technology, and operations.
- Lead project delivery to make sure clients are positioned for long-term success with practical road maps for carrying out strategy, managing change, monitoring and gauging processes, and taking remedial steps.
- Provide overall guidance on quantitative analysis and research to generate recommendations and insights and drive outcomes
- Build relationships with clients to sustain Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Fortify Accenture's Strategy practice and role as a thought leader by creating content and taking part in professional forums, both internal and external.
- Mentor junior members of the Strategy team and groom them for more responsibility.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $177,500 - 192,500 and information on benefits offered is here.
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum of 3 years of Life Sciences R&D experience, either in industry or through business consulting.
- Minimum of 3 years consulting experience at a strategy consulting firm or equivalent internal consulting experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- M.S. or PhD. in a scientific field or MBA Degree
- Deep pharmaceutical R&D experience in a specific domain, for example in Discovery, Translational Medicine, Clinical Development, Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, or Pharmacovigilance
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $177,500 - $192,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Irving