Accenture Scientific Informatics Services
Do you want to work where scientific innovation meets leading-edge technology Join Accenture Scientific Informatics Services(ASIS)and help our clients apply digital technologies to revolutionize scientific and laboratory processes.
ASIScombines the scientific and laboratory informatics expertise with Accenture's strategic and business consulting capabilities, industry platforms, innovation approach and global scale to help transform how scientific and laboratory processes are conducted across a variety of industries-helping make them faster, more efficient and more effective than ever before.
Leveraging digital technologies such as automation, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, analytics and cloud, in combination with a fundamental redesign of the scientific user experience, Accenture Scientific Informatics Services helps organizations better capture, manage, integrate and analyze complex scientific data. This can improve the discovery and manufacturing of new products, improve quality, ensure compliance, reduce time to market and improve operational efficiency.
As an Accenture Scientific Informatics Services(ASIS) Leader you will be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading US companies and government agencies utilize. We offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
For more information on ASIS visit:
Senior Manager Job Description:
At Accenture we are looking for a Senior Manager to play a strategic role in managing, developing and building high performance teams to design, build and deploy scientific systems.
The Senior Manager will also be accountable for generating pipeline, sales, and business development efficiency results that meet or exceed assigned targets. Responsible for identifying and engaging on strategic opportunities, developing new clients, and driving new capabilities into their target accounts. Expected to continuously learn and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of ASIS offerings and services, financial drivers and constraints, and develop and maintain both industry and customer relationships that benefit the overall Applied Life Science practice.
Typically, we work at client sites. Travel Update: Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be our top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Drive client value creation
- Understand the client's business, priorities and leadership agenda
- Co-create with the client, articulate transformation and drive innovation agenda for the client
- Align the right teams or capabilities to enable (sell and deliver) successful transformation/innovation agenda
- Build long-standing, trust-based relationships
- Establish self as a trusted advisor with the client C-suite through an in-depth understanding of the client as well as industry
- Build networks at Accenture to be able to bring the best of Accenture to the client
- Grow the business/account
- Drive sales, revenue and profitability, and responsible for account financials/key commercial processes (MMS/MMP, MME, MMB) for the account
- Help originate deals based on defined commercial pathways; drive innovative deal construct and solutioning to grow business
- Delivery ownership and excellence
- Mentoring of staff
Read more of the job description
- 5 years in a business development role selling consulting services
- 5 years' experience leading a team of clients, consultants and vendors
- 5 years Project Delivery experience
- 5 years developing RFP and proposals for services
- Understanding of the Pharmaceutical and Biopharma industry
- 4-year degree or above with a degree in science or a degree in business or MIS.
- Experience implementing an ELN, LIMS, CTMS, LES, SDMS or CDS
- Established contacts in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharma industry
- Enterprise project management experience
- Experience implementing an ELN, LIMS, CTMS, LES, SDMS or CDS
- Understands our domain - Scientific Informatics
- Rich experience in the life sciences industry with in-depth industry expertise including the industry/digital/technology trends
- Demonstrate sustained client relations management experience at a C-suite level or operated at a senior management level in the industry role
- Experience in consulting and account management experience; domestic consulting experience preferred
- Experience of working in a consulting firm will be preferred
- Experience of working with C-level executives at the client organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior consulting skills
- Expert negotiation skills
- Expert leadership skills
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - San Francisco,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,PA - Berwyn