Life Sciences Art Supervisor/Visual Design Lead
- Florham Park, NJ
Accenture Interactive Life Sciences- a new breed of agency that believes that better experiences lead to better health. Our team focuses on creating experiences that empower people to take greater ownership of their health and improve the pathway to care for patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals.
Join our team of curious and collaborative life sciences strategists, creatives, experience designers, technologists, and data scientists to drive customer success and business results globally at scale. We craft impactful marketing activations inside world-class customer experiences by focusing on driving brand and demand across every touchpoint. If you're passionate about audience and content strategies, websites, portals and engagement platforms, creative campaigns and lifecycle marketing and more - and have expertise in designing for the life sciences sector, join us. In combination with all other Accenture Interactive groups, we are "The Experience Agency"
Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency .
A life sciences visual artist who is experienced at creating experiences and communications to improve the lives of patients. You are a proactive, self-motivated and inspirational candidate who combines strong aesthetic sensibilities with an analytical and strategic mind. At Accenture you will design solutions as part of an interdisciplinary agency team to include strategy, developers/ technologists, user experience designers, content strategists, marketers, writers and studio production specialists. You're also a team player who can work alone and with a sense of urgency. All of which makes you a fit for our life sciences creative team.
- The Life Sciences Art Director will be responsible for the concepting, presentation and selling through of creative campaigns, and how they translate to
different media channels
- Focuses on the design and creation of client-facing Deliverables across all media/marketing channels, included (but not limited to) websites, landing pages, emails, display banners, presentations.
- Experienced in Life Sciences design principles, e.g. MLR review processes and requirements, Fair Balance, branded vs. unbranded restrictions, etc.
- Specializes in visual design-related tasks, such as graphics production and delivery, mockup creation, etc.
- Creates visual style direction and definition to support branding (logo
development, color and font exploration, iconography, interactive component styles, etc.) and support implementation
- Supports quality control review from a visual design standpoint
- Ensure the aesthetic quality of deliverables produced by the design studio
- Ideate and conceptualize solutions against strategic brief
- Collaborate with Content Designer/Copywriter to ensure that content and design are envision in a synchronous manner and convey a compelling story
- Advise and support Client and Engagement services for all design related subjects in their day to day client relationship (business development and delivery projects)
- Communicate visual designs, motion design, concepts and storyboards through presentations (internally and externally)
- Work closely with front-end developers through the development cycle to ensure delivery of quality solutions
Read more of the job description
YOUR ROLE: Basic Qualifications
- Experience designing for the life sciences or health sector
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar position, including presenting and articulating creative concepts and deliverables
- A portfolio that demonstrates a mix of unique and compelling conceptual work across across a variety of mediums, an understanding of different media/ channels and how to create in those spaces, and an element of brand building
- Expert skills with design programs within the Adobe Creative Suites, like Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD and Sketch (optional)
- Experience in design with an understanding of digital production and the capabilities within the digital value chain
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications
- You've got experience in Video (Adobe Premiere), After Effects, Cinema 4D, and HTML and CSS integration
- Experience across both traditional and emerging channels
- Highly skilled and proficient at service design
- Excellent presentation skills and acts as client-facing representative for presentations
- Participates in new business initiatives
- Directs, motivates and inspires project teams
- Experience with prototyping
- Experience in Oncology, Neurology, Rare Disease, Patient Services or related areas
- A viewpoint on external vendors that are high quality to help produce art for creative campaigns whether its illustration, pre and post-production video, photography, etc.
- A passion to deliver creative work that stands out and is beyond typical "pharma"
- Experience in live market research sessions and proven ability to adapt feedback from MR to creative concept
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only, but following the pandemic you will be expected to attend period meetings on the West Coast, particularly in the Seattle region.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance froma number ofinfectious disease experts
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Back to top