The Information Security Cyber Threat Intelligence (IS-CTI) team monitors and analyses external cyber threats to Accenture and our clients. The team creates actionable reports, awareness materials, and works with Incident Response where there is a direct threat to Accenture. Regular and ad-hoc reports are aimed at Leadership and decision makers, and focus on specific breaches, threats and vulnerabilities. Periodic (often quarterly) reports analyses trends in breaches and threats, and also look forward at the future threat landscape for particular parts of our business.
This role (IS-CTI Team Lead) will report to the Threat Intelligence Senior Manager and will be responsible for continued surveillance of the cyber landscape, and identifying cyber threats that may impact Accenture information systems or clients. This involves monitoring and open source intelligence gathering, synthesis and analysis of multiple data feeds, and provision of actionable intelligence reporting for senior management. Reports include regular weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as well as ad-hoc reports in response to emerging incidents or threats.
- Coordinate production (with other team members) of a Weekly Summary report highlighting to leadership notable incidents, threats and news items from the previous week.
- Collation of a monthly email newsletter aimed at Information Security practitioners, and based on high profile security events from the previous month.
- Analyzing and evaluating cyber threat trends on a quarterly basis and providing insight each quarter to senior management and leadership audiences.
- Monitoring and acting on publicly reported incidents impacting Accenture's clients and suppliers.
- Preparing cyber threat profiles for potential acquisitions.
Occasional travel where required
Read more of the job description
- Bachelor's degree, university degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years work experience which involves analysis of information from disparate sources and synthesizing that into concise and actionable reports for a senior audience.
- Experience of information gathering, synthesis, and collation of executive summaries.
- Technology architecture or systems integration experience.
- Experience of working in geographically dispersed teams.
- Previous experience in media industry or research.
- Experience within the Information Security domain, CISA, CISSP qualification or similar would be helpful.
- Understanding of Accenture's business and its organizational structures.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Learn quickly and apply that learning to ensure continuous improvement in deliverables.
- Strong analytic thinking so that reports are written in a concise and impactful style containing the key information.
- Excellent written English is a must as the target audience are native English speakers.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,VA - Arlington