CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn't just about maintenance. It's about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We've got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we're breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients' toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
A leader in public sector finance who thinks outside the box. You're a problem-solver with the keen ability to diagnose a client's unique needs. You can see the gap between where they are and where they need to be, and love creating a blueprint to get them there. By developing solutions that improve operational efficiency, track compliance, increase revenue and improve liquidity, you and your team are ready to tackle the challenges clients face today and those waiting around the corner.
- Lead clients through cost transformation and economic recovery
- Create strategies and blueprints that improve SG&A, rebalance the asset portfolio and explore innovative ideas to increase revenue
- Walk clients through digital transformations, help them find operational efficiencies and implement leading practices
- Help clients modernize their finance functions by consulting with internal and external teams to understand strategy and goals, then managing your teams' workflows
- Partner with cross-industry finance leaders to bring an external lens to public sector challenges
- Be a trusted advisor to CFOs and senior Finance Leaders in state and local government
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
- Manage key client stakeholder relationships and communications. Facilitate complex meetings, presentations, and workshops to build client commitment for change
- Cultivating follow-on opportunities at clients and developing compelling business case/proposals to new business opportunities
- Encourage innovation from team members; support their ideas and career goals; provide coaching and mentoring to practitioners
- Participating in practice building activities (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership development, market offering development, recruiting).
- Grow the practice by owning the new business proposal process
- Stay on top of current regulations, trends, and technologies influencing digital finance, analytics, and the CFO ecosystem
- Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from several infectious disease experts
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
• Minimum 8 years' experience delivering finance operations programs.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in State or Local Government finance
• Minimum 5 years of experience leading projects and/or teams
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent of 10 years working in Finance
• Strong presentation and collaborative skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation deliverables
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting either military or civilian
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent leadership, communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
Bonus points if:
• You're a pro when it comes to engagement - plus business, practice, and people development
• Strong financial acumen; ability to develop budgets, forecast revenue, develop early warning signs and adapt the organization to achieve financial targets
• You have prior experience working in consultancy or consulting capacity in public sector
• Experience with Robotics Process Automation, Data Visualization and Analytics in Finance
• Solid financial analysis and diagnosis skills
• Adept at using experience and knowledge of industry, geographic and technology trends to assess and shape business solutions
• You've got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from several infectious disease experts.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is
$217,500-$235,299 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle