Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, implementing the latest security frameworks tailored to our federal clients. Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. With customized plans, we prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. Whether we're defending against known cyberattacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we help build cyber resilience so our clients can grow with confidence in security.
A risk-savvy and compliance-smart expert in the industry. You stay current with the latest cyber threats and help clients spot them before they happen. You work well across technology teams to implement the latest security frameworks and put security systems and processes in place. And, when it comes to creating IT risk assessments, you tackle the design and launch with ease.
- Create and own Security Artifacts such as System Security Plans and Security Assessment Reports
- Provide guidance and support to development of Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M)
- Create and develop ATO Packages for technology offerings
- Propose and ensure systems are complaint within the proper Security policies (NIST 800, FedRAMP, FISMA, RMF etc.)
- Review and Interpret Network and Application Vulnerability and compliance scans
- Lead ongoing quality control analysis to Network and Application Vulnerability processes
- Lead Network and Application Vulnerability review meetings with senior leadership
Here's what you need:
- Ability to develop one or more of the following Federal Security frameworks: FedRAMP, FISMA, RMF, DIACAP and NIST SP 800 series and NIST SP 800-53
- Experience leading teams
- Experience interacting with client leadership
- Experience performing system or network administration
- Experience with the following tools:CSAM, XACTA, eMASS
- You have one or more of the following certifications:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
US Citizenship Required
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.